Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Rabid Squirrel Bucktails/#7 French Blades

Message Subject: Rabid Squirrel Bucktails/#7 French Blades
Steve Jonesi
Posted 1/25/2007 10:48 AM (#234251)
Subject: Rabid Squirrel Bucktails/#7 French Blades

With all the talk about mega bucktails today, I think some of the standards are getting lost in the shuffle.There's also been talk regarding fish becoming conditioned to the vibration of these big blades.The MMT win by Jason Hamernick and Billy Buechner on the Rabid Squirrels last season on Mille Lacs sure opened some eyes.The #5-#7 french blade has been around forever and continues to put fish in the boat under many varied conditions.Typically used for a speedy presentation but slow and low produces as well.I've been using the Rabid Squirrels for a couple years and love the construction(quality materials) and they cast like a bullett.Check them out at the shows this winter after you grab some #10's!Never enough tools!!!!! Steve
Schuler
Posted 1/25/2007 1:08 PM (#234276 - in reply to #234251)
Subject: RE: Rabid Squirrel Bucktails/#7 French Blades

I throw double 7 or double 8 french blades a lot. I can burn them all day long. I'll try to post a picture of my "duster" bucktail in the next couple days.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)