Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Stephens bay LOW/ Crow lake

Message Subject: Stephens bay LOW/ Crow lake
dmuskie
Posted 7/22/2024 7:35 PM (#1029924)
Subject: Stephens bay LOW/ Crow lake

Currently staying with Muskie bay resort, really not doing well, 2 fish up in 2 and a half days and neither one really wanted to eat, they were just looking. Fished whitefish bay today and caught some pike, no muskies, thinking about going to stephens bay tomorrow. Any advice on where to fish late July in stephens bay? Or maybe some better things to do on crow? Sounds like fishing has been pretty slow around here the last week.
IAJustin
Posted 7/22/2024 11:04 PM (#1029929 - in reply to #1029924)
Subject: Re: Stephens bay LOW/ Crow lake

Trout water can be feast or famine, make sure you fish hard in low light, I’d be on the water at 4am-10am , take a midday snooze and then fish 4pm until the skeeters carry me off the lake, another option if you don’t mind burning lots of gas I’d also run west through Sunset… but even then if you don’t know spots, there’s a decent chance you might struggle, lots of good water west and north of Sunset channel though with much higher density than Whitefish…fish don’t just jump in the boat even in Canada.

Edited by IAJustin 7/22/2024 11:06 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)