Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> 48 sure is great
 
Message Subject: 48 sure is great

Posted 4/2/2002 8:17 AM (#6489)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Nope, that's not the length of my first muskie, just how long my birth has cursed this earth. Last year was one of the best years of my life, and if I nail a 48 incher this year, I see things getting even better. At work, they gave me a card today with little muskie cut outs on it, captioned: the ones you didn't catch!. Have a great day, I will! m[:bigsmile:]

Posted 4/2/2002 9:25 AM (#28114)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy B-day Mike, I see the Gambler might be heading west this summer??

Posted 4/2/2002 9:29 AM (#28115)
Subject: 48 sure is great


happy B-day mikie! May you curse us with you presence for a long time to come![;)] [:bigsmile:]

Posted 4/2/2002 9:35 AM (#28116)
Subject: 48 sure is great


happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear mikie

happy birhtday to you

MUSKY ILLINI
"that aint nuttin but an ULTRA PERM"

Posted 4/2/2002 9:43 AM (#28117)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy Birthday from everyone at MuskieFIRST!!

Posted 4/2/2002 1:40 PM (#28118)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Congrats dude....I myself have felt the pain of that banner moment + lived to tell about it...at least you look younger!!![;)] [:sun:]

Posted 4/2/2002 2:33 PM (#28119)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy Birthday Mikie!!![:bigsmile:]
Many more to come!!![:)]

Posted 4/2/2002 9:17 PM (#28120)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
You look like a musky,
You smell like one too!

Happy birthday Mikie, your not getting older, your getting longer!

Posted 4/2/2002 10:26 PM (#28121)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy B Day Mikie. 48 ain't old, my dad is 80 and is still in the boat 4 to 5 days a week. Many more to come for you I hope. Have a good one.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike

Posted 4/3/2002 6:53 AM (#28122)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Thanks, guys, just the lift I needed today. As far as heading West, the farthest it looks like I'll be this year is the GamblerFest at Kentucky Lake on June 1. This was to be a cozy affair with several of us from the Bassboatcentral board, but turns out there's another tourney at that resort with 150 boats entered. Sounds like a valet's nightmare, but we'll be able to show off our fancy boats to all the Ranger and Alumicraft owners. best wishes to all. m
"You can never be too rich, too thin, or yank too many chains"[:bigsmile:]

Posted 4/3/2002 6:54 AM (#28123)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy birthday , Dude!! 4 more days and I'll crack the 48 year old class myself. Now if I could only catch that 48"er, I'd be a happy camper.Keep in touch and once again , congrats.
Mauser

Posted 4/3/2002 7:24 AM (#28124)
Subject: 48 sure is great


Happy Birthday![:bigsmile:]

TR
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)