Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Is Spongebob real?
 
Message Subject: Is Spongebob real?

Posted 3/25/2002 10:20 PM (#1778)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


I am sure like everybody else who did not goto the cave, we all thought we would see a picture of "him". Could he be a cyber creation? Think about it. He started over on MC but steve, jason and zach were there too. You guys ever seen them together? Me neither. Then comes the picture of him but does not show his face. You can get most people down there to do anything for 5 bucks and a pack of marlbouroghs. A picture is easy. Then theres the group picture which you can't make out and shep's is not clear either. A few weeks ago the supposed "spongebob" posts a picture of himself and his wife, which looks like every bigfoot, lock ness and grassy knoll picture I ever saw.

I even sent him a few lures, or did I? Is he real or a cyber creation? You decide.[:devil:] [;)]

Posted 3/26/2002 5:28 AM (#27292)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!! I am not alone!!!!!!! I am not an aminal!!!!!!![:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/26/2002 7:10 AM (#27293)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Ok Todd time to get muskiefirst stirred up with some contraversy huh.

Actualy I am with you on this one, spongebob must be a creation from Jason and Steve for sure. No one can ruin so many pictures. Lmao [:devil:]

Posted 3/26/2002 7:27 AM (#27294)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


If Sponge Bob isnt real then I am going to kick that guys a$$ that was walking around our hotel room in his GREEN undies!.

MUSKY ILLINI
"Women! Can't live with 'em, can't sell 'em for parts."


Posted 3/26/2002 9:51 AM (#27295)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Sponger is 'reel', yes he is! Mysterious, but very real...Paydays and Coca Colas and all. And fish? That man is an ANGLER, now. Matters not if it is 80 degrees, or 8 degrees, he is fishing, and that is all there is to it!

Also, I PERSONALLY talked to Mrs. Sponge on the phone at the Cave, so if there is a Mrs. Sponge, and this guy gave me the phone, then legitimacy is beyond question.[;)]

Posted 3/26/2002 1:17 PM (#27296)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Yes Sponge is reel . I fished with him on Friday.
I can't wait to get a big fish on the bait he gave me so I can email him the PIC . By the way Sponge thanks for the bait [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/26/2002 1:55 PM (#27297)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Sponge and Spongebabe are both very real! I have seen a blurry picture of both of them from 10+ years ago. You see
in the witness protection program, "in focus current" photographs are strictly forbidden!
I have talked to both of them on the telephone. They both are just what we would expect, awesome!!
We should get rid of Sponge, and keep Spongebabe! He ruins any picture that he is in. She is the best! LOL!!

Posted 3/26/2002 2:09 PM (#27298)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


I believe he does exist,,remember the sceintific world has never been able to photograph a giant sea squid either

Posted 3/26/2002 2:10 PM (#27299)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Sponge reminds me of that guy from the show Home Improvement with Tim Allen. He was the guy that you could never see his whole face except his eyes. I believe his name was Wilson. Maybe Sponge is actually Wilson!

Posted 3/26/2002 6:57 PM (#27300)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Hold on everybody !!!I fished with this dude last year and am planning on fishing the New River in Va. with him in the near future. Just as soon as I find out if they are thru shooting the next series of shows that he stars in. I really think that Wilson in really Spongebob except when he in on the set of his new sitcom.If that wasn't Spongebob , then who was I fishing with last year??? The world wonders, I just gave up !!!

Posted 3/26/2002 9:24 PM (#27301)
Subject: Is Spongebob real?


Ok, then if he is real, we want blood, bone and tissue samples for verification. Samples don't have to be big, just enough for a scientific verification.[;)]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)