|
|
Posts: 34
| firetiger
Attachments ----------------
fire tiger.JPG (57KB - 251 downloads)
fire tiger 2.JPG (62KB - 296 downloads)
fire tiger 3.JPG (78KB - 255 downloads)
|
|
| |
|
Posts: 34
| sorry, not done but had to share. |
|
| |
|
Posts: 34
| another one |
|
| |
|
Posts: 34
| another one
Attachments ----------------
glr_redo[1].JPG (69KB - 289 downloads)
glr_redo_3[1].JPG (50KB - 293 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 1202
Location: Money, PA | Nice! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 283
| I love it! How exactly do you get the texture like that? I was going to try it this winter, I was thinking of putting some sort of netting on and then pack on some foil after.
Will it still run/perform the same?
Thanks! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 909
Location: South-Central VA | Super nice work! I like the red head on the fire tiger.
jeremy |
|
| |
|
Posts: 34
| Hello Tigerhunter,
You can research many posts about foil. Look for some type of foil tutorial and it will show you everything you need to know. It still will run and perform the same. |
|
| |
|
Posts: 34
| blades
Attachments ----------------
blades.jpg (85KB - 287 downloads)
blades 2.jpg (96KB - 284 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 283
| Thanks! That blade bait looks really cool. |
|
| |