Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Musky Maven Holiday Lure

Message Subject: Musky Maven Holiday Lure
castmaster
Posted 1/15/2008 10:16 PM (#294300)
Subject: Musky Maven Holiday Lure

I have a few of my 2007 Limited Edition Holidays Lures for sale. Each bait is hand turned, then finished with quality primer & paint as well as an epoxy top coat. Bait has glass eyes. Thru wire with soldered loops and an integral "paper clip" style hanger connecting belly hook to thru wire(like a Frenchy Le Lure, Wick lure etc) finished off with a stainless steel hook hanger. Brass Musky Munk blade on front with a smaller stainless topper blade on back. Red VMC cone cut hooks, 2/0
The Holiday Lures series consists of 25 musky topwater baits each year painted in a holiday themed color pattern. Each bait is signed "2007 Musky Maven Holiday Lure x/25" (x being the individual lure #) in gold lettering. Each lure also comes with a 8 1/2" x 11" "certificate of authenticity" bearing the lure #, owners name, date of purchase(can be any date you'd like) and my signature. Each lure also comes with a smaller card (business card size) to display with the lure. Both are laminated to protect them.
No more than 25 lures will ever be done for the holiday lure series. Lure #'s carry forward with purchaser giving them the option of collecting the same # lure from year to year.
Price is $35 shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.
(I also have 3 of the 2006 Holiday Lures left, which can be purchased along with the matching # 2007 lure for a total price of $65 shipped. The 2006 lure is a globe bait)
Email me at [email protected] if interested or if you have any questions.
I will post the #'s that are still available tomorrow or Thursday. I'll also post pics of the Certificate and display card tomorrow.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(2007HolidayLure#2.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2007HolidayLure#2.JPG (53KB - 69 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)