Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Oneida E, I was looking at some pink today and....
 
Message Subject: Oneida E, I was looking at some pink today and....

Posted 3/28/2002 7:49 AM (#4022)
Subject: Oneida E, I was looking at some pink today and....


They now have a very nice selection of smithwick suspending rogues in a beautiful pink side over white belly. You may want to pick some up if you don't already have some.
Might be the ticket for that fall cisco bite in the clear water lakes.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)