Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You can't catch fish sittin' on the @@@@ing couch! (line from Herbie)
- (Added by: MikeHulbert)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Muskies Inc. Banquet - Brainerd

Message Subject: Muskies Inc. Banquet - Brainerd
AWH
Posted 1/8/2007 11:46 AM (#230716)
Subject: Muskies Inc. Banquet - Brainerd

The Brainerd Lakes Chapter will be having our annual banquet on February 10th this year with Dan Sura as our guest speaker. Every year this banquet keeps on getting bigger and better and this year should be no exception. Last year we gave away over $30,000 in prizes! If you want to attend, tickets are available, but they're selling fast. Get a hold of me by email or a PM if you're interested.

Also, if you're a bait maker, guide or anyone that would like to make a donation to the chapter's banquet, ALL donations are greatly appreciated! Get in contact with me and we'll get the details taken care of.

The Brainerd Chapter works hard to improve the fisheries, not only locally, but everywhere. As one example, the chapter has recently put together an educational video that chapters across the country are now using to help educate the public on what muskies are all about. Supporting a chapter like the Brainerd Lakes Chapter is definitely supporting a good cause, as it will not go to waste.

If you want a ticket, want to make a donation, or simply want more information, please contact me or post a reply here.

Thanks,
Aaron
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)