Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> North Metro's Muskie League

Message Subject: North Metro's Muskie League
Sorgy
Posted 6/3/2005 6:38 AM (#149529)
Subject: North Metro's Muskie League

Here is this years schedule

North Metro Muskie League 2005

Tuesday June 7th - Bald Eagle Lake
Tuesday June 14th - Lake Independence
Thursday June 23rd - Forest Lake Lake One Landing

Tuesday July 12th - White Bear Lake
Tuesday July 19th - Lake Independence On the water monthly meeting.*

Tuesday Aug 16th - Bald Eagle Lake On the water monthly meeting.*
Tuesday Aug. 23rd - Lake Minnetonka Maxwell Bay public access
Tuesday Aug 30th - Forest Lake Lake One Landing

Scoring
4 points for a 30 muskie and 1 point for each inch over 30". This is the same as the members only contest.
3 points per event fished.

Bonus
2 points will be awarded for each partner during the league.
3 points if the partner is a new or junior member of the chapter in 2005. Each partner only counts one time during the league and you may only have one partner per event.

Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm June and July, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm in August.

1st place Chapter jacket and hat
2nd place Chapter sweatshirt and hat
3rd Place Chapter shirt and hat
4th Place Chapter hat
5th Place Chapter hat

You will need to report to me on the events fished within 7 days. My home phone number is 651-786-4360. Feel free to call between 9am and 9pm. You can also email me at [email protected] . I will need to know who you are, who your partner was, what event fished, and any muskies caught, also when they were caught. Only one partner will need to report. Please turn your release forms into the Members Only Contest Chairman, not me. The league is a fun night out with other chapter members. The league is a great way to meet other muskie fishermen and make friendships. For the beginning muskie fisherman this is a great learning tool. Make the effort to meet others and you will learn many tricks to the game. The best part is that the league is FREE. Good luck to all this coming season. I will post the standings on the message board.

*On the Water Meetings

Lake Independence, July 19th.
There will be a mandatory fishing break from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. Please meet at the park. This is a purely social event. No speaker or chapter business to discuss. The chapter will provide hot dogs, chips, and pop. Members can provide fishing lies. Speaking of fishing lies, most Board Members will be available as fishing partners on July 19th . This is a great opportunity to learn about the chapter and possibly even pick up some fishing tips.

Bald Eagle, Aug 16th.
No activity planned yet. More info to follow later.

Good Luck,

Steve Sorgenfrei
2005 League Director

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)