Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> RyLure Truck Oreno FS
 
Message Subject: RyLure Truck Oreno FS
castmaster
Posted 10/2/2026 6:09 PM (#1038056)
Subject: RyLure Truck Oreno FS





Posts: 919


Location: Hastings, mn, 55033
I have a Ryan Jinkerson RyLure Truck Oreno FS. Mint never been used.

Would like to get $80 plus actual shipping.

I can't get the picture to load. Don't understand why some work and some don't. If anyone would be able to have me email it to them and get it posted I would be very thankful.

Edited by castmaster 10/2/2026 6:16 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)