Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
- (Added by: Jomusky)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Jan 13 Annual Business Meeting

Message Subject: Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Jan 13 Annual Business Meeting
muskellungecw
Posted 1/6/2016 10:53 AM (#798350)
Subject: Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Jan 13 Annual Business Meeting

The Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin (MCW) will be holding our annual business meeting on Wednesday, January 13 beginning at 7:30 at the Thunder Bay Grille in Pewaukee, WI. We are very excited about what we did in 2015 and look forward to another fun and busy year of club activities. During our business meeting we will reflect on our 2015 accomplishments and discuss our plans for this year. We've got a busy schedule right off the bat with plans already underway for our club booth at the Milwaukee Muskie Expo at its new location in Washington County. We'll need some volunteers at our booth so be sure to let us know if you can help us out.

Whether you are already a member of MCW or you'd like to learn about our club and what we do, our Jan 13 meeting would be a good one to attend. Please be sure to share this info with your friends.

Our meetings are on the 2nd Wednesday of selected months (Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Oct, Nov) and are held at the Thunder Bay Grille in Pewaukee beginning at 7:30. Preceding our meeting is a social hour beginning at 6:30. Guests are always welcome and can attend free of charge. Hope to see you there!

Be sure to email us (or post here) if you have any questions or if you'd like us to send you a copy of our recent newsletter(s).

Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin
[email protected]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)