Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Hard Telling, Not Knowing! Josh K
- (Added by: FishinXtreme)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Josh Borovsky at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Dec. 12 at Sweeney's Saloon

Message Subject: Josh Borovsky at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Dec. 12 at Sweeney's Saloon
ThedockisIN
Posted 12/7/2023 11:49 AM (#1025083)
Subject: Josh Borovsky at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Dec. 12 at Sweeney's Saloon

Casual dinner 5:30 to 7:00 pm, Meeting 7:00 PM -- Sweeney's Saloon

Our annual December speaker is Josh Borovsky. Josh is a full-time guide and splits his season between Lake Vermilion and the Metro-area lakes.

Josh will give an update on his season and give us the inside scoop from his connections in the muskie world. Josh's Musky Insider is a free weekly musky fishing publication delivered to its subscribers by email.

Sweeney's Saloon is a long time Saint Paul establishment located at 96 Dale Street North, about ten blocks south of Interstate 94 on Dale. Arrive anytime after 5:30 and enjoy a casual dinner with fellow fishermen and our speaker in the room next to the bar, close out meal tabs at 7 PM and we'll move upstairs for our meeting. Sweeney's has a full bar and a varied menu. Invite a friend. You do not need to be a Muskies Inc member to attend.

Bring a wrapped lure or other muskie related item for the annual gift exchange.

Greg Ide
ThedockisIN
Posted 12/12/2023 11:43 AM (#1025142 - in reply to #1025083)
Subject: Re: Josh Borovsky at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Dec. 12 at Sweeney's Saloon

Note there have pro-Palestinian protests that blocked I 94 East at the Lowry Tunnel Monday afternoon during rush hour. I would suggest using non freeway routes to reach Sweeney's. I'll be driving University to Dale to avoid the freeway.

Josh's seminar will not be Zoomed.

Greg Ide
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)