Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Where is all the information from Humminbird/Lakemaster

Message Subject: Where is all the information from Humminbird/Lakemaster
RandyT
Posted 4/30/2024 4:57 AM (#1028105)
Subject: Where is all the information from Humminbird/Lakemaster

2 years ago I saw surveying boats all over Eagle Lake fine tooth combing the water charting the lake for several weeks. I hear that the latest lakemaster chip for eagle isn't that much of an improvement from previous versions. Does anyone know if the information they obtained in all the work they did a couple of years ago will come out for the end user?
pstrombe
Posted 5/8/2024 9:56 AM (#1028302 - in reply to #1028105)
Subject: Re: Where is all the information from Humminbird/Lakemaster

We encountered the same thing on Wabigoon two years ago. The locals advised us it was Navionics doing the lake Survey. I own both but my experience has show Navionics is the better choice for Canada. Last fall a member of our group was fishing midlake and I asked him what are you fishing. He stated he was on a large midlake hump. Structure did on appear on the lake master chip I was running but was on the Navionics. Given two years has elapsed I just bought a new Navionics platinum and downloaded the most recent update. I have fiber optic to my home and the update took 1.5 hours. In two weeks we'll see if there is any real change.
BillM
Posted 5/9/2024 10:45 AM (#1028331 - in reply to #1028105)
Subject: Re: Where is all the information from Humminbird/Lakemaster

If you're fishing Canada, Navionics is the easy choice.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)