Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Musky Road Rules Milwaukee and Rothschild Wi

Message Subject: Musky Road Rules Milwaukee and Rothschild Wi
Tony Grant
Posted 2/15/2010 12:53 PM (#423840)
Subject: Musky Road Rules Milwaukee and Rothschild Wi

Join us Saturday February 20 at the Best Western Midway Inn and Sunday the 21st at Stoneybrook Inn. Musky Road Rules will offer their Cabin Fever Clinics 7 hour muskie day, including educational seminars and question and answer sessions with local guides.

Poolside demos, raffles and hands on product testing will be part of our day. Guest instructors include Tanner Wildes, Steve Genson, Mike Koepp, Bret Jolly, Justin Gaiche, and Phil Swchweik.

Great Door Prizes! Fun Day; Women and children under 16 enter Free. Check it out at http://www.muskyroadrules.com
Team Rhino
Posted 2/15/2010 7:50 PM (#423917 - in reply to #423840)
Subject: Re: Musky Road Rules Milwaukee and Rothschild Wi

Are the hours 10am to 4pm on these events?
brewcrew
Posted 2/15/2010 8:11 PM (#423921 - in reply to #423840)

Looking forward to the wausau event should be fun
Junkman
Posted 2/21/2010 10:16 AM (#424935 - in reply to #423921)

Thanks for a terriffic time in Milwaukee yesterday. Greg and Tony put on a totally great show that was a absolute bargain for the money and brought in some awesome guest seminar leaders who added local expertise making it a great learning experience for anglers of all levels. Honestly, with the value of the door prizes everybody got....it was almost free. Totally happy I attended. Marty Forman
Anonymous
Posted 2/22/2010 9:13 PM (#425254 - in reply to #423840)

How were the Wausau seminars? Really regret it but I just couldn't come up with $50 for it. $20-25 entry would've been great but I guess I'm a poor s.o.b.

Edited by Anonymous 2/22/2010 9:14 PM
Mikes Extreme
Posted 2/23/2010 5:06 PM (#425438 - in reply to #424935)

Great deal for sure for 50 bucks.
Good talking to you Marty. I hope everyone got enough info and baits. Tony did a great job working us guides on stage. He sure knows how to extract info out of the guides. I had a lot of e-mails thanking me for all the info I shared. Glad to help everyone out at the school. Looking forward to next year..........
Tony Grant
Posted 2/23/2010 8:27 PM (#425468 - in reply to #425438)

Thanks to all that attended or plan to attend one of our Cabin Fever Clinics. It has been a very exciting year for Gregg and I in the fact we are still able to do these in these days of fewer companies sponsoring these type events but we are very happy withe the companies that was able to help us this year.
More importantly we have to take our hats off for some of the great guides that have crossed our panels or gave lectures for Musky Road Rules this year, informative panel members have been incredible. I guess Mike knows the secrets out on me, The segment Guide Talk is not only for our attendees, I'm learning a ton about all kinds of water at each event. I would like to think all the guys that helped us with the Clinics this year. I was impressed by all of the guys that helped us out. And a big shout out to Mike Koepp, Steve Genson, Ben Olson, Phil Swchweik, John Hoyer, and others that joined us for the first year. A day of the water with any of these guides would be priceless, an unbelievable educational value.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)