Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> KT Professional Edge in Chicago

Message Subject: KT Professional Edge in Chicago
Professional Edge
Posted 1/8/2007 6:51 PM (#230899)
Subject: KT Professional Edge in Chicago

Hello Everybody. Chicago is here.

Here is a highlight of some of the products I am bringing with me to the Chicago Musky Show this weekend.

I will have an assortment of custom built fishing rods for sale at special show pricing…they include a 9 foot custom Diamondback, several 8 foot custom Diamondbacks, a custom built St Croix XXXH Premier built to 9 feet and a 9 foot IV series St Croix (cobalt blue). I also have a special price on custom Edge Series rods. Mention Muskiefirst and they are yours for $139. I only have a few and that price is only good until they are gone.

This will be the debut of a new lure I designed this year called the "Krook." Stop by and check it out. I will post some pictures later this week.

Of course there will be Bronzeback line for sale and some other quality Cortland products including some close out specials.

Make sure you stop by and say hi. I look forward to seeing you there. Drive safe.
Keith

Schuler
Posted 1/8/2007 9:00 PM (#230921 - in reply to #230899)
Subject: RE: KT Professional Edge in Chicago

I'll be there to check them out. I've heard nothing but good things about your rods.
muskihntr
Posted 1/8/2007 9:16 PM (#230929 - in reply to #230899)

your going to make me spend more money than i make arent you keith?????
Pointerpride102
Posted 1/8/2007 9:18 PM (#230931 - in reply to #230899)

Hey Keith....you think you will have my rod done or probably not? Either way its not a problem!
muskyboy
Posted 1/8/2007 10:21 PM (#230961 - in reply to #230899)

Can't wait to pick up my 9 foot trolling rod and you better have one of those nicely named Krook lures for me. I also need some Bronzeback, so see you Thursday
sworrall
Posted 1/8/2007 11:53 PM (#230981 - in reply to #230961)

I'm looking forward to looking over the rods, and to an interview. See you there!
happy hooker
Posted 1/9/2007 4:55 AM (#230998 - in reply to #230899)

For what he charges for a total custom rod,,best bargain in musky fishing,,lures,tackle,boating supplys,,best bargain of anything
Serpant
Posted 1/9/2007 8:17 AM (#231018 - in reply to #230899)

Agree totally with Hook. I will say for you part time walleye or smallie fisherman out there, check out his walleye sticks. Unreal and very affordable, raises the bar for me replacing that arsenal now.

But what the heck Keith, you are making lures now! No wonder why we never get out....kidding.

Chris
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)