Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Little Green Lake? What's going on?

Message Subject: Little Green Lake? What's going on?
greenduck
Posted 5/15/2005 12:06 PM (#146998)
Subject: Little Green Lake? What's going on?

Hey,

The past few years I have taken a day off from work in the spring and have went over to Little Green to get a jump start on the musky season. This year there has been virtually no spring talk about the lake. On the Little Green web site there are some discussions about the lake being heavily sprayed last year to eradicate an evasive weed. Some reports claim that the whole lake was in a bit of a funk with poor fishing, water clarity, etc. I have also noticed there was no recent reports on Lake-link, here, or anywhere else.

Is it worth my taking a day off of work and running over there (two hours each way) to Little Green?
Any locals over there been out on this lake this spring yet? I have other choices closer by I can hit. Any recent info would be appreciated.
Bill C. aka the greenduck

Edited by greenduck 5/15/2005 12:07 PM
tile guy
Posted 5/15/2005 12:17 PM (#147000 - in reply to #146998)
Subject: RE: Little Green Lake? What's going on?

We fished it opening weekend on Saturday. We had two in the boat before lunch, a 31 and a 33. We had five people in our group (three boats) In total we saw five fish and caught two. The lake was very busy that Saturday but I don't expect it to be to bad any more. Good Luck

Terry
muskynightmare
Posted 5/15/2005 1:23 PM (#147004 - in reply to #146998)

A budy of mine fished it yesterday, during an outing with his club. My buddy said he lost 2, and that another member of his club caught a 40 1/2 tiger. Been wanting to hit it this year, but I have been too busy.
esoxangler44
Posted 6/3/2005 1:09 PM (#149589 - in reply to #146998)

After seeing your question, I did a lttle reserch. There were only to fish registed last year in muskies inc on the lake, but that being said, it sounds like the other replys have had some good success.
Jim L
Posted 6/4/2005 6:54 AM (#149642 - in reply to #146998)

I frequently fish Little Green. Last year there were 37 muskies registered at the Landing.( A bait shop that registers muskies on the lake) This year so far 12 have been registered and most are really tore up from spawning.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)