Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Happy Mothers Day!

Message Subject: Happy Mothers Day!
chuckski
Posted 5/12/2024 9:31 AM (#1028381)
Subject: Happy Mothers Day!

To all the mom's who put up with us over the years!
ghoti
Posted 5/12/2024 10:23 AM (#1028382 - in reply to #1028381)
Subject: Re: Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day--to all those mothers who helped make us into who we are today. Sure miss mine!
sworrall
Posted 5/12/2024 12:18 PM (#1028385 - in reply to #1028381)

Happy mom's day. If you can, give her a hug. Soon enough, you may not be able to.
chuckski
Posted 5/12/2024 3:18 PM (#1028388 - in reply to #1028381)

Dad's get the credit for teaching us to fish amongst other things and mom taught us other things too and we dragged them everywhere (and when she didn't go it was not as fun). My mom is still going and is going to be 90 within the next few weeks.
When I make a mess she can been down whip the floor like she was young. (she can been down touch the floor with both hands flat on the floor) I just lost my last Aunt she was 91 1/2, My sister is in California today going to a funeral for the mom of our childhood friends. Now my mom is the last of our childhood parents from our street. To all the mom's living or dead thank you! And thank you Mikie for sending me a picture of his late mother a couple years ago on mothers day. (I had it for a long time cleaned out my inbox and deleted by mistake) Mikie I would send you a picture of my mom but don't know how.
I'm making dinner tonight for the two of us and I have given her a choice of 4 or 5 things to pick from.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)