Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Livingston Lures pro Pete Maina Introduces The New Dive And Rise FLIPPER

Message Subject: Livingston Lures pro Pete Maina Introduces The New Dive And Rise FLIPPER
sworrall
Posted 6/8/2022 11:58 AM (#1006882)
Subject: Livingston Lures pro Pete Maina Introduces The New Dive And Rise FLIPPER

Pete shows the versatility of the new FLIPPER dive/rise/crankbait by Livingston Lures!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO!!!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Untitled.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Untitled.jpg (72KB - 112 downloads)
ToddM
Posted 6/8/2022 12:38 PM (#1006883 - in reply to #1006882)
Subject: Re: Livingston Lures pro Pete Maina Introduces The New Dive And Rise FLIPPER

I like it, I like it alot.
7.62xJay
Posted 6/8/2022 6:55 PM (#1006891 - in reply to #1006882)
Subject: Re: Livingston Lures pro Pete Maina Introduces The New Dive And Rise FLIPPER

That is pretty sweet. Kinda one of those "duh doi, why didn't I think of that" baits. I'll keep holding my breath though untill their musky size "Slingshot" hits the shelves...can't come soon enough.
Here's another bait combo idea, crankbait lip the floating wooden core like on a Pugsly or boiler maker, through wire to bearing swivel to double blades in the rear like on a Grenade or an Orba. Not saying it would work or be easy, but a crankbait style shaking in line bucktail would be neat.
ToddM
Posted 6/9/2022 7:16 AM (#1006894 - in reply to #1006891)

7.62xJay - 6/8/2022 6:55 PM

That is pretty sweet. Kinda one of those "duh doi, why didn't I think of that" baits. I'll keep holding my breath though untill their musky size "Slingshot" hits the shelves...can't come soon enough.
Here's another bait combo idea, crankbait lip the floating wooden core like on a Pugsly or boiler maker, through wire to bearing swivel to double blades in the rear like on a Grenade or an Orba. Not saying it would work or be easy, but a crankbait style shaking in line bucktail would be neat.

I've made a bucktail chatterbait and it works. If you like that idea you will like .spoon with a chatter blade even more. Chatterbaits can also be vertically jigged. Try it.
dickP
Posted 6/9/2022 7:36 AM (#1006897 - in reply to #1006894)

Nice.2 Flippers in one vid.
7.62xJay
Posted 6/9/2022 9:24 AM (#1006899 - in reply to #1006894)

ToddM - 6/9/2022 7:16 AM

I've made a bucktail chatterbait and it works. If you like that idea you will like .spoon with a chatter blade even more. Chatterbaits can also be vertically jigged. Try it.

I'm a chatter fan boy, I've had better luck slow yo-yoing with some quick jerks incorporated vs just a straight retrieve. Haven't tried em vertical yet. But I really like the Spoon idea, picked up some chatter blades this winter, I'm going to try that next time I go out, got the perfect spot for it.
ToddM
Posted 6/9/2022 1:20 PM (#1006903 - in reply to #1006899)

7.62xJay - 6/9/2022 9:24 AM

ToddM - 6/9/2022 7:16 AM

I'm a chatter fan boy, I've had better luck slow yo-yoing with some quick jerks incorporated vs just a straight retrieve. Haven't tried em vertical yet. But I really like the Spoon idea, picked up some chatter blades this winter, I'm going to try that next time I go out, got the perfect spot for it.

They walk really well.
happy hooker
Posted 6/10/2022 4:48 AM (#1006908 - in reply to #1006882)

I love the look of this bait!! To me this looks like a great late fall work it deep then the death rise presentation.
However not trying to be a downer here but I assume its hollow and I'm going to wait for you guys to buy it and give your reviews on if it leaks or not like the titan. Please do when you get the chance.
sworrall
Posted 6/10/2022 11:00 AM (#1006914 - in reply to #1006882)

This is a proven Livingston design with a tail added, should be no issues. The issue with the Titan was not design it was an issue with some lures with the elecrtonic welding. Process issue, fixed.
chuckski
Posted 6/26/2022 1:37 PM (#1007231 - in reply to #1006882)

Big Daddy does that too just not as wide but slower rise.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)