Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Supermodels, variety hard baits, CJ and Mayhem spinnerbaits, cool stuff !

Message Subject: Supermodels, variety hard baits, CJ and Mayhem spinnerbaits, cool stuff !
bturg
Posted 8/21/2021 4:19 PM (#984244)
Subject: Supermodels, variety hard baits, CJ and Mayhem spinnerbaits, cool stuff !

PLEASE NOTE CHANGES IN TERMS IN LOWER POST

Ok so I was tasked with liquidating a pile of baits for a buddy who quit fishing. Most of these are barely or never used (that is why he quit).

Rules: prices include USA shipping, minimum 5 bait purchase, payment is paypal or you can pickup in the MPLS NW suburbs and bring green money and I'll deduct a bit for shipping. Prices are firm. I will be making a few trips up north starting mid week in the next couple of weeks so there could be slight delays in shipping. Its all nice stuff and there are some unique pieces in there. Prices are each if there are more than one.

Supermodels: all but the black/pink blades are factory, that one I built so it's a bit shorter (the way I like them) $22

Spinner baits: The big three hook CJ's (yes CJ's)are 22$ the pink and black are SOLD . the little pink one $12, the Mayhem Cyclones are $22 which is less than the parts I think...

Maraboo Mayhem 10"s $20ea black /white/sold

Hard baits: 14" Jakes SOLD , Phantoms $15ea, Squirko $15, Pacemaker (plastic) $14, 10" Jake $15, Giant Wood Pacemakers are SOLD , Plopper $10, Minnow baits: Shallow invader(w/only the front hook hanger and 7/0), Depth Raider ( original not Roberts), Jointed black thing (Crisco?),Slammer is SOLD others $14 ea, Other top water tail spins $14

Edited by bturg 9/11/2021 8:52 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(supermodels.JPG)

(spinner baits.JPG)

(maraboo tens.JPG)

(hard baits.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments supermodels.JPG (74KB - 229 downloads)
Attachments spinner baits.JPG (73KB - 208 downloads)
Attachments maraboo tens.JPG (57KB - 206 downloads)
Attachments hard baits.JPG (72KB - 223 downloads)
Natureboy
Posted 9/1/2021 1:04 AM (#987545 - in reply to #984244)
Subject: Re: Supermodels, variety hard baits, CJ and Mayhem spinnerbaits, cool stuff !

Still holding firm to the 5 bait minimum?
bturg
Posted 9/1/2021 8:41 AM (#987550 - in reply to #984244)
Subject: Re: Supermodels, variety hard baits, CJ and Mayhem spinnerbaits, cool stuff !

Okay these need to go: Buy 4 get one of equal or less value free (shipped). Buy three and shipping is included

One's and two's are fine if your picking up.
IAJustin
Posted 9/1/2021 9:01 AM (#987551 - in reply to #987550)

PM sent..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)