Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Tackle Industires

Message Subject: Tackle Industires
kap
Posted 7/20/2021 3:21 PM (#982440)
Subject: Tackle Industires

Sent in a broken rod for warranty replacement to tackle industries.
Sent it to addresson web site. Two days later rod came back note said business no longer at that adddres. Contacted James he told me he sold business and contact Derek the new owner for correct address. Sent rod to new address, two weeks later haven't heard a word for Tackle Industies, I send Derek an email he says he never got rod. Speedee says they delivered it and it was signed for. HUH dont know what happened rod got lost somewhere. Derek took the inituative to send me new rod anyway. Tackle Industires reputation is still honorable and intact.

new address is
796 1rst Ave SW
Britt IA
Cowboyhannah
Posted 7/20/2021 9:36 PM (#982445 - in reply to #982440)
Subject: Re: Tackle Industires

Good to know. James has always been a pro. Bought many rods from him with great service. Taking care of customers is what makes a company.
Muskyrookie
Posted 7/21/2021 4:20 AM (#982450 - in reply to #982445)

Wonder why he got out of the business .
hawkeye9
Posted 7/21/2021 9:28 AM (#982455 - in reply to #982440)

Wow. James built a great business the right way - producing quality gear (especially his rods) and taking care of his customers. Good luck to the new owner as those are large shoes to fill. And congrats to James!
North of 8
Posted 7/21/2021 10:11 AM (#982464 - in reply to #982440)

Bought a number of rods from James, but one that really showed his commitment to customer service was at the Wausau show in 2020, right before everything shut down. I had emailed him about 7'6" rod I was thinking of for heavy jerk baits, walk the dogs. He said he would have one there. Went to his booth when they opened Friday, he had the rod set to the side for me and threw in a rod sleeve. And he gave me the show price which was less than normal price, which I was planning on paying. How do you beat that?
sworrall
Posted 8/7/2021 8:35 PM (#982928 - in reply to #982440)

OFM continues to work with TI and Vexan. The new owners (Lizanne and Derek) are committed to a high level of customer service and quality, plus they have lots of innovation on the table for the next couple years.

We also are still onboard with James with his Scale Wears apparel project, and expect that to do very well into the future.
sworrall
Posted 8/7/2021 8:36 PM (#982929 - in reply to #982450)

Muskyrookie - 7/21/2021 4:20 AM

Wonder why he got out of the business .

Same reason most do, he built the business to a high level of success with the intent to sell from the start.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)