Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> phantom lures

Message Subject: phantom lures
kirkkopplin
Posted 2/10/2021 8:25 PM (#975097)
Subject: phantom lures

Just watched the latest Rollie and Helen's video.The made the comment that all remaining Phantom inventory was on sale. Is Phantom done making musky lures?
dward
Posted 2/11/2021 3:03 AM (#975100 - in reply to #975097)
Subject: RE: phantom lures

No I don’t believe so....pretty sure that video was basically highlighting that everything or close to it in their store is on sale beginning Feb12th! I believe for what would have been Milwaukee show weekend
dward
Posted 2/11/2021 3:20 AM (#975101 - in reply to #975100)

Maybe you are on to something. I just rewatched it and way he worded it was strange! I also noticed a lot of retailers have very low inventory of them- on a lot of sites, half the colors are all sold out?

Hmm.....that would be very unfortunate!! Their glide baits might be some of the best I’ve ever used! hardheads and hex lures are some of the favorites too...

kirkkopplin
Posted 2/11/2021 11:04 AM (#975110 - in reply to #975101)

I checked the other online retailors and noticed the same thing. I thought somebody on here would have said something if they are going out or if there was a change in ownership. Looks like I will have to Stop at Dorn's tonight and pick up a couple of my favorite colors just in case.
Musky Mob Guides
Posted 2/11/2021 3:26 PM (#975121 - in reply to #975097)
Subject: Re: phantom lures

Yes Phantoms lures is going through some changes. They haven't produced any musky baits in awhile, and they made some personnel changes in house.
RLSea
Posted 2/11/2021 9:35 PM (#975149 - in reply to #975097)

Musky Shop 15% off store-wide.

https://www.muskyshop.com/
FishinXtreme
Posted 2/18/2021 1:03 PM (#975556 - in reply to #975097)

I was in Rollies at the end of January and the man behind the counter said they were going out of business or in the process of trying to sell. I've heard rumors that Sinister Lures is coming back. Sinister was the company Todd C started after leaving Phantom. Maybe we will see something at the W musky Bash!! I checked the Old FB Sinister page out and they have the info of the bash.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)