Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Cass lake

Message Subject: Cass lake
GTtheGUY
Posted 10/6/2019 7:32 PM (#947727)
Subject: Cass lake

I'm heading up to Cass lake on the 12th of october, next week. I'll actually be staying on pike bay. Does anyone know if the lakes are turning over yet? Or when that's expected? And any info on muskies over on Pike bay or Andrusia would.be great. Im mainly concerned about the turn.
BassThumb
Posted 10/15/2019 9:33 AM (#948275 - in reply to #947727)
Subject: Re: Cass lake

Heading up Oct 17-20 thru the warm-up. Hoping for a few fish, particularly one for my dad. He's never caught a musky.
BassThumb
Posted 10/21/2019 9:07 AM (#948571 - in reply to #947727)
Subject: Re: Cass lake

Returned from the trip and it was very tough. Had a ton of follows but couldn't turn them. Ended up with a 33" from Andrusia weeds. One day was upwards of 17-18 follows with well more that half being 45" plus. Biggest I saw was maybe a 49-50". Some were following the bait so close they'd bump into the back of it. Numerous engaged on the figure-8. I think we'd have greased the bump board numerous times had he had some suckers trailing behind the boat to catch those followers, but I haven't gotten into that type of fishing yet, and don't really want to deal with live bait or bobber fishing, which I'm not fond of at all. Sure would have been nice to hoist a few of those picky followers though. . .
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)