Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Battery post stacking

Reply New post
Message Subject: Battery post stacking
Ram
Posted 7/17/2019 12:10 PM (#942513)
Subject: Battery post stacking

I have a starter battery in which I run the motor, electronics, and dash/pumps. Is there a preference to which order to stack those connectors on the battery posts. Thanks.
VMS
Posted 7/17/2019 4:36 PM (#942529 - in reply to #942513)
Subject: Re: Battery post stacking

Hiya,

I would say there really is no difference given all connectors are clean and everything is tight.

I personally put the big wires for the motor down first, then from there any other connectors that need to be added on. On a previous rig I had enough connectors I went and purchased the item pictured. Not sure why it didn't come up full screen though...

Here is one possible link to purchase if you desire. Walmart also had the through their website and I believe you can get multiple wiring set ups as well, some including trolling motor leads. I don't recall spending that much when I purchased mine, but with 2 graphs wired directly, a marine band radio, and a separately wired automatic bilge switch, along with battery charger leads, and the main leads from the boat and motor, putting them all down got to be a tad tough.

https://www.amazon.com/Connect-Ease-CE12VB5K-Device-Connection/dp/B0...

Steve

Edited by VMS 7/17/2019 4:43 PM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Connect Ease.jpeg (33KB - 431 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)