Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Southern Wisconsin lakes near Minneapolis

Message Subject: Southern Wisconsin lakes near Minneapolis
Ogandrews
Posted 4/12/2023 8:59 PM (#1019768)
Subject: Southern Wisconsin lakes near Minneapolis

Most years I’ve made some trips down to iowa in the spring to get some musky fishing in before our minnesota season opens up. I’m used to driving 3-4.5 hours so I can get a chance at a fish. With this spring being late it dawned on me that the Wisconsin southern season will be open in not too long. Are there any southern wisco musky lakes somewhat near the west central part of the state? I have found that the black river and its couple lakes have had a little stocking but can’t find much info. If you guys know any lakes I could check out I’d appreciate it
ToddM
Posted 4/13/2023 3:34 AM (#1019772 - in reply to #1019768)
Subject: Re: Southern Wisconsin lakes near Minneapolis

Download the Wisconsin Musky lakes PDF. You can search lakes by county that are south of hwy 10 nearest to the twin cities. The lakes have information such as access and musky class designation. Should be a huge help.
Ogandrews
Posted 4/13/2023 10:04 AM (#1019785 - in reply to #1019772)
Subject: Re: Southern Wisconsin lakes near Minneapolis

ToddM - 4/13/2023 3:34 AM

Download the Wisconsin Musky lakes PDF. You can search lakes by county that are south of hwy 10 nearest to the twin cities. The lakes have information such as access and musky class designation. Should be a huge help.

Sweet thank you man
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)