Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Trolling board lights

Message Subject: Trolling board lights
Nomadmusky
Posted 11/29/2018 8:11 AM (#924577)
Subject: Trolling board lights

I was looking at another topic on here this morning and got confused, when talking about Go Be lights. I got to thinking about my trolling boards rather than lights on boats for navigation.

I fish with some folks who's vision isn't as good as it once was and was wondering about lights on trolling boards. Does it make them easier to see? Find in glare? I understand the benefits at night, but was wondering about other times.

Has anyone used them? What do you like dislike about them? How and when do you use them? Do they interfere?

Nomad
7ovr50
Posted 11/30/2018 6:47 AM (#924658 - in reply to #924577)
Subject: Re: Trolling board lights

We troll Lake Erie until ice up with lighted boards at night and during low light, misty, hazy ect. with great results. Vision is greatly increased against an overcast sky. I hope this helps. Good luck
Nomadmusky
Posted 11/30/2018 8:04 AM (#924671 - in reply to #924658)
Subject: Re: Trolling board lights

What boards and lights are you using?

I tend to use Church and Offshore, I have some old Yellow birds and that lime green board, but prefer my church and Offshore and actually use them both to keep track of lures we have out.

Nomad
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)