Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I would rather fish for muskie than fish for muskie..........OOPS!! I mean the other way around!!
- (Added by: onelastcast)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Time to Say Goodbye

Message Subject: Time to Say Goodbye
Beaver
Posted 9/1/2018 7:12 PM (#917309)
Subject: Time to Say Goodbye

I am moving from the Lake Michigan side of Wisconsin to the Mississippi River side. I won't see the sun rise over the lake again, but I'll watch it set over the bluffs of Iowa. Unfortunately, life in a log cabin doesn't leave me any room for my painting gear except for a few bottles for touching up bass and walleye lures. But, it was fun while it lasted, and being a part of The Basement was always fun.
I remember fishing with Sworrall and talking about starting a forum just for guys, who like me, enjoy making their own lures. In the beginning there weren't many guys in the basement, but every year the numbers grew. Now there are so many that I'm amazed. I stop by just to look at pictures and to see who is doing what, and what kind of fantastic things guys are doing out there. It was enjoyable helping people when asked and there was always a helping hand extended when ever I had a question.
So even though I won't be making lures any longer, I will still drop by once in a while to see the latest creations. and never forget that The Basement the best place to go if you want to see amazing muskie lures.
Keep The Basement clean, or I'll lock you down there.
Good luck to all,
Beav
jdsplasher
Posted 9/1/2018 9:13 PM (#917320 - in reply to #917309)
Subject: RE: Time to Say Goodbye

Good luck on your move Beav.

JD

ToddM
Posted 9/1/2018 9:22 PM (#917324 - in reply to #917309)
Subject: Re: Time to Say Goodbye

I still have some perkas, many of them musky approved. Something tells me you will find a way to make some baits!

Edited by ToddM 9/1/2018 9:25 PM
esox911
Posted 9/2/2018 8:33 AM (#917337 - in reply to #917309)

I have a couple PERKA'S Myself...Will remember the advice and tips you gave to many here.. And defiantly stop by --- your lures will keep on fishing for many of us.... Good Luck on the Move--- I just did the same thing myself in AUGUST--- Went from ILL. to WISCONSIN---- right where I feel comfortable---around the Water.... ENJOY THOSE SUNSETS !! I think - The Best time of the Day..
Gringo Loco
Posted 9/2/2018 10:04 AM (#917340 - in reply to #917337)

All of us who work in the Basement will never forget your contributions to the Forum. Best of luck in your new endeavors.
woodieb8
Posted 9/3/2018 4:33 PM (#917420 - in reply to #917309)

good luck beav. life is always going forward,new experiences and adventures.find your happy place.
supertrollr
Posted 9/10/2018 1:04 PM (#917966 - in reply to #917309)

good luck mate! god bless you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)