Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> New boating electronics

Reply New post
Message Subject: New boating electronics
blackhawk
Posted 9/13/2022 7:58 PM (#1011731)
Subject: New boating electronics

Buying a new boat aluminum looking to set it up with electronics. Had Lawrence 10+ years ago then switch to hummingbird still looking at hummingbird to connect with the I pilot link to connect to Minnkota trolling motor and want mega imaging at least on one or do I need it on both. Last boat had two helix sevens on it but want a bigger screen any suggestions
sworrall
Posted 9/13/2022 8:18 PM (#1011732 - in reply to #1011731)
Subject: Re: New boating electronics

I have the full one-boat network matching a pair of 7" and 10" Helix Megas on the bow to an 8" Mega SI and 7" Mega on the console. Mega 360 and Mega Live networked, mounted on an Ultrex. My dream set-up.
Kirby Budrow
Posted 9/14/2022 11:13 AM (#1011754 - in reply to #1011731)

You only need one with mega SI if you are going to network them. A mega SI and a chirp GPS or DI will network together and you can view the same thing on both.
TCESOX
Posted 9/14/2022 5:06 PM (#1011772 - in reply to #1011731)

I've got a Helix 8 Mega side imaging at my tiller, and an all season Helix 7 at the bow, with the Mega down Ulterra, networked all together. Love it. The non-Mega bow unit can use the Mega side imaging 'ducer in the back, and the tiller unit can use the 'ducer on the Ulterra. I would like to upgrade the size of the tiller unit to at least a 10", then I'll move the 8 to the bow, and relegate the all weather 7 to ice duty. But that is just a luxury if I find some room with my cash flow.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)