Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Frabill Power catch question

Message Subject: Frabill Power catch question
Reef Hawg
Posted 7/10/2014 8:51 PM (#720193)
Subject: Frabill Power catch question

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Power Catch Big Game net for my shallow boat. I love the thickness of the mesh and what seems to be unbelievable strength. I'm just wondering what the 'true' depth of the bag should be and how much 'extra' netting there should be around the rim. When I stand in the bag with feet spread about 15" apart, the net is well over 50" deep, the sides seem to be around or slightly over 48". Chart says 42" deep but not sure how it is measured. Again, this isn't a complaint, but it seems this bag would be easier to weild if on a much bigger hoop(Kahuna?). Is there an easy way to tell if the bag is correct? Should there be a lot of extra netting on the rim? Again, this is coming from someone used to running the deep Beckman Fin Saver, so I realize not apples to apples. If it is the correct bag, I'll swap it into the deep boat, and just have to remember to switch back to the other net when ol' Bill is along, as I'm not sure he could swing it.
bassinbob84
Posted 7/11/2014 12:41 AM (#720205 - in reply to #720193)
Subject: Re: Frabill Power catch question

That's about how deep mine is.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)