Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Trolling at the Cave?

Message Subject: Trolling at the Cave?
Mikes Extreme
Posted 3/24/2003 10:32 AM (#64620)
Subject: Trolling at the Cave?

This could be a possibility if the fish don't move up on the flats in any numbers. Just thinking out loud about this possible pattern for a Prespawn fattie. I was thinking about working the outer edges of the flats and river channels around the flats. Points on either side of the feeder creeks are also a target. The Zippo flats area sparks my interest also. Anyone else have any info for us MuskieFirst Cave crew.
nwild
Posted 3/24/2003 10:41 AM (#64621 - in reply to #64620)
Subject: RE: Trolling at the Cave?

Mike, Just got done reading the report on Tony's website and he did mention that trolling hasn't been very productive, yet. It seemed as if the yet was added to offer a premonition of better results in the near future. Being a Vilas and Oneida county guy my knowledge of trolling wouldn't fill an empty payday wrapper. Only 45 more hours and I will be beating the water to a froth
Sponge
Posted 3/24/2003 12:28 PM (#64637 - in reply to #64620)

If you had stayed where you originally intended, perhaps I might have had some info. for you...;)
Mikes Extreme
Posted 3/24/2003 12:55 PM (#64647 - in reply to #64637)

OUCH!!! Sponge. Tony will feed us better and we can have a fire. Its like camping and hopefully wild game for vittles. Its better than hotel food and we got trees around us not a parking lot. Sorry Jason made me do it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)