Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Leech Lake Drawing Total $$$$?

Message Subject: Leech Lake Drawing Total $$$$?
BigMo
Posted 3/19/2003 2:14 PM (#64263)
Subject: Leech Lake Drawing Total $$$$?

Assuming the drawing did take place last night as anticipated, how much $$$ was raised?

With a fishery like that and the list of prizes, I was gald to spend my money on a handful of tix. Thanks to all the prize donors, sponsors and people who spent time putting this together.

Any list of winners available? I have not heard/seen how they will be notifed.....not that it matters with my luck (or lack thereof).
Trophymuskie
Posted 3/19/2003 3:18 PM (#64268 - in reply to #64263)
Subject: RE: Leech Lake Drawing Total $$$$?

I was hoping for an e-mail telling me that one of my 20 tickets was lucky. I guess not but would still like to see a list of winners.

Posted 3/19/2003 7:29 PM (#64282 - in reply to #64263)
Subject: RE: Leech Lake Drawing Total $$$$?

Hi.The drawing did take place last nite and the winners are being notified.I suspect the complete list will be posted on the boards soon.Probably tonite.
Looks like over $10,000 directly raised which would then be matched by an equal amount.In addition many additional $1,000's raised in direct contributions and they are still coming in.
Heck of an undertaking and it took hours to do the drawing.Thanks to the St.Cloud MI chapter cause we totally disrupted their regular meeting.
Anyway thanks to all and the winners list I'm sure will be here soon in full.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)