Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> MOAB*(part 3!)

Message Subject: MOAB*(part 3!)
Sponge
Posted 3/13/2003 12:57 PM (#63595)
Subject: MOAB*(part 3!)

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you...the DUMB & DINER, featuring yet another MOAB, or as known in the food industry, the "MOTHER OF ALL BISCUITS"! This new chain of diners will specialize in HUMONGO BISCUITS, and will be formed to order as you wait. We can make the MOTHER as small or as big as you like; no order is too small, no order is too large...we can create a BISCUIT that will feed an entire fishing village of starving musky peeps w/ enough left to eat the next day! check your chamber of commerce for more info...now I must work...
rpieske
Posted 3/13/2003 1:16 PM (#63596 - in reply to #63595)
Subject: RE: MOAB*(part 3!)

Sponge: I always thought that when my employees called me MOAB, they were using a name from the bible. I was always honored that they thought of me that way. NOW....after I'm retired, I discover that they really meant Mother of All Bosses. I wonder how I should have taken that?
Sponge
Posted 3/13/2003 1:36 PM (#63597 - in reply to #63595)

Bob...one would hope that they meant that there was no other boss comparable...if it were me, I'd start following some of them; corner them and ask them what they meant...be gentle at first, perhaps even offer them a Worthers or a Tootsie Roll to calm their fears...put your arm around their shoulder and lead them away from a crowd...slowly tighten your grip into a headlock; no doubt they will tell you what you wish to hear, and word will quickly spread at the office, insuring your control and presence is still felt on the job, even though you are nowhere near the place!;)
rpieske
Posted 3/13/2003 4:50 PM (#63615 - in reply to #63595)

Sponge: I leave Florida in the morning headed back to St. Louis. I'll sneak into the office next week and try your suggestions. Who knows what I'll find....maybe I'd rather not know.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)