Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Back from Cancun

Message Subject: Back from Cancun
jonfloater
Posted 3/12/2003 5:30 AM (#63436)
Subject: Back from Cancun

Just got back fron fishing the Riviera Maya. Happy Hooker, I saw your request for a T-shirt after we got back.(sorry) My biggest barracuda was a 40"er that almost spooled me! Those saltwater fish are high octane. After I was told the beach I was wading, was protected from fishing inside the reef, I got to talking with the guys at the dive shop. They were happy to help me out after I gave them a few rods, reels, and lures. The dive master took me through the jungle to a lagoon that only the natives know. We caught some very small tarpon in there. I also bartered fishing stuff for a few trips out in a Panga boat. These guys only trol so it was hard to explain to them that I wanted to cast lures. Yellow tail, snapper, grouper and barracuda. 24 hour drinks, topless women, fishing. Today its back to work. Why do I torture myself like that?
Sponge
Posted 3/12/2003 6:03 AM (#63440 - in reply to #63436)
Subject: RE: Back from Cancun

Glad to see someone had some fun!!! You need to head back down...warm weather is back at last. Sounds like a fun time 4 sure, and the temptation to go postal will be difficult for you to master! Just think of all the happy peeps that will glad to see their regular mail dude back; no more missent mail, stamps by mail on schedule once again, cookies waiting for you in every box...:O
Steve Van Lieshout
Posted 3/12/2003 6:52 AM (#63444 - in reply to #63436)

With topless women all around, it must be difficult fishing with your eyes closed!
Wait a minute, does topless mean they didn't wear hats?
Travel to other countries seems so stressfull!
ToddM
Posted 3/12/2003 7:49 PM (#63542 - in reply to #63436)

When will the muskiefirst outing in cancun be taking place?;_)
Steve Van Lieshout
Posted 3/12/2003 8:00 PM (#63546 - in reply to #63436)

Todd I will go down to Cancun in May to make sure that it is a safe area for you to recreate!
Crossingeyes
Posted 3/12/2003 10:19 PM (#63551 - in reply to #63436)

jonfloater
Posted 3/13/2003 4:31 AM (#63558 - in reply to #63436)

Steve, Its great to see you in good spirits so soon! All went well I presume. LOL with the hats.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)