Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Frabill rain bib question

Message Subject: Frabill rain bib question
Hammertime
Posted 4/24/2014 9:50 AM (#708531)
Subject: Frabill rain bib question

I just ordered a pair of Frabill F4 bibs. They seem very nice, but not sure I like the gusset inside the front zipper. The front zipper is a two-way zipper, but it doesn't do any good due to the gusset behind it. Seems like you have to take the bib shoulder straps off just to take a leak.

I am wondering if the Frabill FXE bibs have the gusset. Can someone that has the FXE let me know?
thanks
Mojo1269
Posted 4/24/2014 10:53 AM (#708547 - in reply to #708531)
Subject: RE: Frabill rain bib question

The spill way on the FXE suit is one of the best features on it. I have a hard time believing they changed it with the new suits...
Mojo1269
Posted 4/24/2014 3:03 PM (#708617 - in reply to #708531)
Subject: Re: Frabill rain bib question

So I stand corrected. I shot Frabil and e-mail and they came back and said the new bibs do not have the Spillway....which makes no sense to me what so ever but perhaps they work in a idfferent manner....
jwegs
Posted 4/26/2014 10:25 PM (#708964 - in reply to #708617)

Used mine for the first time this weekend and very disappointed they changed that design. New hood and cuffs are great! Loved all of the other changes besides having to take your jacket off and bibs down to take a leak!
Reef Hawg
Posted 4/27/2014 8:04 AM (#708976 - in reply to #708964)

jwegs - 4/26/2014 10:25 PM

Used mine for the first time this weekend and very disappointed they changed that design. New hood and cuffs are great! Loved all of the other changes besides having to take your jacket off and bibs down to take a leak!

Does the coat have a two way zipper? I just purchased the Cabelas goretext guidewear extreme, and it too has the 'spillway' design and a one way zipper on the bibs. While I wish it had a two way zip, with the elastic on the bibs and two way zipper on my coat, I can easily take a leak.
jwegs
Posted 4/27/2014 9:09 AM (#708983 - in reply to #708976)

The bibs have a 2 way but for what reason I don't know. You can't get in through that zipper due to the inside liner. The jacket does not.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)