Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Tackle Industries

Message Subject: Tackle Industries
dami0101
Posted 8/23/2013 10:01 AM (#659041)
Subject: Tackle Industries

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Tackle Industries and let people know about the great service. Had an issue with one of their baits, emailed to ask about a replacement part and instead I'm getting a new lure. Great customer service.
FISHFINDER101
Posted 8/23/2013 11:37 AM (#659066 - in reply to #659041)
Subject: RE: Tackle Industries

Thats awesome! I thought about getting in touch with them when I bought the 3 D13's off Ebay and all the skirts were slipping causing the skirt to fall out, instead I re wrapped it myself and called it good, figured why make a fuss about it when it's such an easy fix. I've heard a lot of great things about the service there and since have been really promoting there rods especially. To many people are eager to tell people when things go wrong, but seldom take the time to give credit where creidt is do. Customer Service means a lot to me
Jchunter
Posted 8/23/2013 11:17 PM (#659214 - in reply to #659041)
Subject: Re: Tackle Industries

TI has great customer service. James goes above and beyond. In this day and age good customer service is harder to find. I'm glad to know I can count on TI to come through if I have any problems. I will be a long time customer for sure.
FYGR8
Posted 8/24/2013 3:51 PM (#659306 - in reply to #659041)

James always steps up to the plate when he has to! Great guy and great customer service!
Tackle Industries
Posted 8/24/2013 3:57 PM (#659307 - in reply to #659041)

Thanks guys! You have all made my first 8 years in business really enjoyable. Just another 10 years and I can finally retire from my day job and do this full time with my wife. That will really be fun then. Maybe I will finally have some time to fish too!

James

PS-Here is a pic of the new warehouse going up. Putting the pallet racks up with my best employee....Mr Kabota. He is strong but not too smart...

Edited by Tackle Industries 8/24/2013 4:03 PM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Pallet Racks.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Pallet Racks.jpg (22KB - 191 downloads)
muskyhunter47
Posted 8/24/2013 6:31 PM (#659341 - in reply to #659041)

ive had problems I wont buy from them any more .I bought baits good prices .but when I bought a rod xx heavy i wanted it for pounders put a 700 te on it . felt like it was going to snap in half. all i was told it was a older rod and the new rods were built with 2 more layers. so i was un happy spend money on a rod i don't use sucks i know this will get deleted any thing bad gets removed when i bought the rod every thing i read was all good nothing bad . i know why you don't read any bad things here so i stoped using this to research .
buddy lite
Posted 8/24/2013 6:35 PM (#659343 - in reply to #659041)

Ive had one small issue and it was fixed by James instantly. Easily the some of the best customer service out there. That and great products will keep me going back for his rods.
gordonmann69
Posted 8/24/2013 7:24 PM (#659350 - in reply to #659341)

muskyhunter47 - 8/24/2013 6:31 PM

ive had problems I wont buy from them any more .I bought baits good prices .but when I bought a rod xx heavy i wanted it for pounders put a 700 te on it . felt like it was going to snap in half. all i was told it was a older rod and the new rods were built with 2 more layers. so i was un happy spend money on a rod i don't use sucks i know this will get deleted any thing bad gets removed when i bought the rod every thing i read was all good nothing bad . i know why you don't read any bad things here so i stoped using this to research .

I have 2 of these pounder rods and they are my go to rods. Best rods for throwing pounders I have ever used and i used to own $300+ rods for pounders. Don't use it like a baseball bat. Let the rod do the work for you. It loads up perfectly for pounders. Most of my buddies have moved over to TI rods too and all love them.

Edited by gordonmann69 8/24/2013 7:26 PM
sworrall
Posted 8/24/2013 8:12 PM (#659353 - in reply to #659041)

Hey 47,
Contact James. He will take care of you.

Geez.

jonnysled
Posted 8/24/2013 8:17 PM (#659357 - in reply to #659353)

"so i was un happy spend money on a rod i don't use sucks i know this will get deleted any thing bad gets removed when i bought the rod every thing i read was all good nothing bad"

amazing to consider that we are ahead of gerbils in the grand scheme of things ...
muskyhunter47
Posted 8/24/2013 9:07 PM (#659369 - in reply to #659041)

I did he is the one that told me I had the older rod and the new ones had 2 more layers that is all the help I got from him.
sworrall
Posted 8/24/2013 9:14 PM (#659370 - in reply to #659041)

Might be the communication. I'll see what I can do for you.
muskyhunter47
Posted 8/24/2013 9:51 PM (#659379 - in reply to #659041)

thanks but I replaced it with a thorn bros XX Heavy Predator. I don't need 2 pounder rods. I have all the rods I need wont buy another one till one breaks. and that don't happen very often last time my dog did it .now when dog is with me I only have the rod im using out others are put away. Thanks any way
larryc
Posted 8/25/2013 7:18 AM (#659401 - in reply to #659041)

amazing to consider that we are ahead of gerbils in the grand scheme of things ...

-----
SLED™
Be nice to gerbils ! Or hamsters. Or guinea pigs. And I agree , reading the internet forums can make it scary to think who might be on the water at the same time !
curleytail
Posted 8/25/2013 2:06 PM (#659459 - in reply to #659341)

muskyhunter47 - 8/24/2013 6:31 PM

This sounds odd. When did you buy the rod? Did you order it from Tackle Industries or one of the retailers he deals with, or was it used from Ebay or the buy and trade forum?

Guys have been saying the XXH works well for Pounders for several years now. I have one a couple years old that works great for them. Also have an XH that I throw just about anything except Pounders with.

Anyway, James has been very helpful to me. I haven't needed much customer service from him, but when I have it's been spot on and above and beyond what I would expect.

Thanks James!

Tucker

Edited by curleytail 8/25/2013 2:08 PM
Tackle Industries
Posted 8/25/2013 2:49 PM (#659463 - in reply to #659459)

For the last 9 months we have been changing over to a new design and look for our rods. Very small design changes to cosmetics, raw materials, manufacturing blank dowels, etc so I have not really talked much about it. All of my pro staff have commented that they saw and felt very little difference between the new and old rods so this is why we have not brought it up much. As someone told me years ago, innovate or die! Part of innovation to me is always improving your current lines as well as coming up with new innovations to current technology & products or developing completely new technology & products.

Over the next 9 months you will see new changes and additions to the TI rod lineup. One of the main complaints among all rod manufacturers from consumers are guide rings breaking. This goes for the low quality rod manufacturers to the premier rod manufacturers. As rods are used, guides can break and the user may not even know they did anything to the rod or how it happened. Not much a manufacturer can do about guides as they buy guides and use them on their rods. Musky fishing is rough on equipment. Well, due to this issue TI will be moving all rods over to new alloy ring inserts vs stone or ceramic. The new 7 and 76 rods already have them and the new 86 and 9 rods will have them as we produce them.

If you plan on going to the 2014 fishing shows, please stop by our booth and take a look at the rods and I can explain all the new innovations to the rods and our lure lines including the new SuperD harnesses (Generation IV SuperDs). Now that I live in Iowa I do not have a lot of people stop by and chat like I did in MN so please stop by... Miss my local Waconia/Minnetonka crowd that used to stop by on a weekly basis.

Thanks,
James

Chasin50
Posted 8/25/2013 7:40 PM (#659512 - in reply to #659041)

James has always been great on customer service! Price is good or great, service is great. Keep at it James!
muskyhunter47
Posted 8/25/2013 8:39 PM (#659529 - in reply to #659041)

Yes I bought it off the TI web site it's a camo one I thought it looked neat so I bought it .
Posted 8/25/2013 8:40 PM (#659530 - in reply to #659041)

Nothing but good things to say about his customer service. Had some issues with the earlier designs on the rods and James went ABOVE and BEYOND what any others would consider. Kudos bud keep up the innovative work and you might be able to do this full time faster than you think!
Bigguyone
Posted 8/25/2013 10:36 PM (#659553 - in reply to #659041)

James is GREAT in customer service. I bought tackle off 4 sites this week - as getting ready for a big trip - and I can say he was by FAR the most responsive and best to deal with!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)