Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> rylure creeper sinking?

Message Subject: rylure creeper sinking?
adubs
Posted 7/17/2013 9:34 PM (#652330)
Subject: rylure creeper sinking?

KYLE AND RYAN BOTH HELPED RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AS YOU CAN READ ON THE THREAD (BIGWOOD MUSKY LURES!)

I just got a new Rylure chatter creeper and I tested it out tonight on my pond and after a couple of casts it started to sink as it hit the water and it wouldn'tcome up to the surface until I would reel it up (which it would helicopter up to the surface and then start to run correctly). Is there something that I am missing with this or am I doing something wrong? I've fished other creepers in the past and never had a problem especially with them not floating?? A little disappointing considering the cost of it...

I would appreciate any feedback as I'm hopeful there is an easy fix or solution to this...

adubs
FishingFool
Posted 7/18/2013 6:03 AM (#652364 - in reply to #652330)
Subject: RE: rylure creeper sinking?

Contact the store where you purched it. Did you change the hooks? Some tops are soo sensitive that going with a size larger will cause them to sink. The helicoptering could be the wings are not tuned correctly.Try bending them slightly forward or backwards. I have a few of the creepers and have not had a problem with mine,could be a fluke...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)