Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> SOLD - trinidad 16n

Message Subject: SOLD - trinidad 16n
mtreno
Posted 12/14/2012 12:56 PM (#603400)
Subject: SOLD - trinidad 16n

I have a almost new Shimano Trinidad for sale. I love this reel i just dont use it enough and need some holiday cash.... when i say almost new here is what i mean. i purchased the reel 2 years ago new. it sat new in the box until July 2011 when i used it a few times musky fishing. fall of 2011 it was serviced and cleaned by shimano (all my reels are every year). this season it went for a couple of boat rides and the only time i used it was half of one day in canada. thats it! has some minor boat rash from the rides but is basically brand new. i have the box with all the goodies it comes new with. i dont have a pic with me right now but if you really need one i can go take one. its the new silver trinidad not the old gold body one. fairly firm on the price but you never know (i like cash). maybe even a trade plus cash....$320.00

Matt - 612-619-569Zero - [email protected] - txt or email please i will be in the shop most hours and cant here the phone.

Edited by mtreno 12/20/2012 11:21 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)