Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Rib Mountain Marine---Great Service

Reply New post
Message Subject: Rib Mountain Marine---Great Service
Cowboyhannah
Posted 11/21/2012 8:43 PM (#599049)
Subject: Rib Mountain Marine---Great Service

Here's a recommendation for Rib Mountain Marine in Wausau. I needed to have a new impeller put in my T-8 and when I got it home it would not run and there was oil everywhere under the cowling. Acting like a jerk, I called them up insinuating THEY did something to my previously well-running (other than impeller) motor. They asked me to bring it back and I did, none too happy with the experience thus far. Lo and behold, I get a call back informing me of the brightly colored sticker plainly placed on the side of the motor advising against laying it on the wrong side as damage to the engine would result from leaking oil....er....sheepishly I murmured, "Oh." Guy said it would take a couple days to get the motor torn apart, cleaned up and running again. Went back today to pick it up, and the gentleman there (owner?) helped me load it into the back of my truck (right side up). I thanked him, acknowledged what a numb-skull I am and said I was heading in to 'settle up'. He replied, "You ARE settled up." "No, it was MY fault," I replied. "No, no...you're good...just give us some good word of mouth".

Word.

Edited by Cowboyhannah 11/21/2012 8:49 PM
sworrall
Posted 11/21/2012 8:48 PM (#599052 - in reply to #599049)
Subject: Re: Rib Mountain Marine---Great Service

Good people for sure.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)