Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Thank you for helping support the fight against Lou Gehrig's disease

Message Subject: Thank you for helping support the fight against Lou Gehrig's disease
yooper
Posted 5/9/2012 8:49 PM (#558853)
Subject: Thank you for helping support the fight against Lou Gehrig's disease

I would like to thank the following following companies for helping out.
Frabill
Tackle Industries
Lakewood tackle boxes
Musky Shop
Musky Hunter Magazine
Radison Hotel in Duluth, MN

If anyone else could help out with a great cause it would be appreciated.

My name is Brian Johnson and I'm a tournament fisherman, including the PMTT, and a muskie guide in the Duluth, MN area. Every year I fish the Kolar Toyota A.L.S. fishing tournament which raises money to fight against Lou Gehrig's disease. This year I'm donating a day guide service to be auctioned off at the tournament. I'm putting a package together to raise more money to fight A.L.S. I was wondering if you could make a donation to a great cause.

The tournament consists of over 100 volunteers, 200 boats(400 fisherman) and celebrity guests former MN Twins great Kent Hrbek and former MN Wild hockey player Darby Hendrickson. Last year the tournament raised over $120,000.00. All the prizes are donated and the entry fees go the A.L.S. Association.

Thank you for your time

Captain Brian Johnson
Monster Muskie Guide Service
monstermuskie.net
2012 cumming ave
superior, wi 54880
218 340 0704

Junkman
Posted 5/10/2012 7:40 AM (#558899 - in reply to #558853)
Subject: RE: Thank you for helping support Lou Gehrig's disease

The folks at St. Croix were nice enough to allow me to order extra Legend Tournament rods this year to give away at worthy charitable events. If you PM me with the address, I will be happy to send one to use at the auction. We actually just lost a long-time family friend to ALS two weeks ago and it was a ghastly thing to watch. I also continue to enjoy seeing tournament anglers embrace worthy charity and know that the loss of a day's wages and the expense of running your boat for this is a really meaningful donation. Good Job! I am happy to help. Marty Forman
yooper
Posted 5/10/2012 4:37 PM (#559013 - in reply to #558899)
Subject: RE: Thank you for helping support Lou Gehrig's disease

Marty
PM sent
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)