Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I relish all the wonderful people I meet in this pursuit and of these the priceless friendships acquired.
- (Added by: Jomusky)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> headlamp advice

Message Subject: headlamp advice
muskyslayer96
Posted 5/31/2012 7:45 PM (#562795)
Subject: headlamp advice

Hey fellas,

Sorry this isn't, a building question,but my experience is the great bait builders on this site are also great fishermen so I'm posing my question here.
I hat my old headlamp. I need a new one and I'm looking for some recommendations. It would be great to get one with rechargeable batteries.
Where to buy would be great.
Thanks, I hope everyone's season is going well
MS
ShutUpNFish
Posted 5/31/2012 9:16 PM (#562815 - in reply to #562795)
Subject: Re: headlamp advice

I got a Black Diamond "Spot". Had it for about 5 years now...best, brightest headlamp I ever owned. Its lightweight but not rechargable; however I run rechargables in it and the battery life is excellent...hope this helps.

by the way, its powered by 3 AAA batteries.
gus_webb
Posted 6/1/2012 10:40 AM (#562882 - in reply to #562795)

Someone on muskiefirst turned me on to www.steepandcheap.com as a place to watch for outdoor stuff... they post an item for sale, it's up for a limited amount of time at a limited quantity, then it puts up different thing. They often have headlamps... as well as polarized glasses, camping gear, knives, axes, etc. etc. All the stuff that I already have/don't need/can't help but want.
learntoswim
Posted 6/2/2012 5:26 PM (#563038 - in reply to #562795)

me and my gf have recently get 1 each for around 40$ each mine was a petzel and the one was a black diamond.after some comparison test i have to say the black diamond is a lot brighter than the petzel.
so next time i'll need one i think i'll go with the diamond
muskyslayer96
Posted 6/3/2012 7:34 AM (#563073 - in reply to #562795)

Thanks fellas.
I went with the Black Diamond....LOVE it

MS
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)