Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> top trolling lures

Message Subject: top trolling lures
muskie54956
Posted 1/14/2012 10:26 AM (#532814 - in reply to #532132)
Subject: RE: top trolling lures

supernaturals and bakers for me definately..bakers in 5,6,and 8s now and of course the 12" supernatural by duff...i heard from alittle birdie that kyle at bigwoods will be carrying some bakers real soon and supernaturals already exist there..u cant go wrong buy 5 killer trollers and get a free shirt..win win situation..good luck in 2012
Reef Hawg
Posted 1/14/2012 10:13 PM (#532927 - in reply to #532533)

ti joe - 1/12/2012 1:42 PM

Reef Hawg - 1/12/2012 12:03 PM

Don't forget The Musky Magnet made by Kermit Good over on St Claire. Unbelievably great wandering smaller cranks, and his big ones, jointed and straight are great too. They have brought home the state record in Michigan, some big fish for us on the bay, and some big fish on the Madison chain in WI too. His new Goby is really cool and is already a producer. Kermit is a laid back cool dude to talk to as well and makes his baits by order only.

just dont forget to put some bigger treble hooks(8/0 3551).remove the middle one and relocate further back just near the joint or you will get them always tangeled and you will lose a lot of fish(kind of shallow invader problem)
dosn't hold short line trolling at high speed but pass 20 feet they run good at 4 to 5 mph
i dont know how the lil one are acting but this is what i know of the 9 inch.
solid lure made out of hard wood,paint job stay on the lure for a long time compared to the others. btw goby is out since 5 98/0) and change the

Actually my 9" already have 7/0 3551's on them which are plenty big on that lure and the placement is perferct. My 9" straight is an unbelievable wanderer at 4-5 mph. The goby lure that kermit made for me is relatively new. Kermit can be reached via email @ [email protected]

ti joe
Posted 1/15/2012 6:44 AM (#532955 - in reply to #532927)

Reef Hawg - 1/14/2012 10:13 PM

ti joe - 1/12/2012 1:42 PM

Reef Hawg - 1/12/2012 12:03 PM

Don't forget The Musky Magnet made by Kermit Good over on St Claire. Unbelievably great wandering smaller cranks, and his big ones, jointed and straight are great too. They have brought home the state record in Michigan, some big fish for us on the bay, and some big fish on the Madison chain in WI too. His new Goby is really cool and is already a producer. Kermit is a laid back cool dude to talk to as well and makes his baits by order only.

just dont forget to put some bigger treble hooks(8/0 3551).remove the middle one and relocate further back just near the joint or you will get them always tangeled and you will lose a lot of fish(kind of shallow invader problem)
dosn't hold short line trolling at high speed but pass 20 feet they run good at 4 to 5 mph
i dont know how the lil one are acting but this is what i know of the 9 inch.
solid lure made out of hard wood,paint job stay on the lure for a long time compared to the others. btw goby is out since 5 98/0) and change the

Actually my 9" already have 7/0 3551's on them which are plenty big on that lure and the placement is perferct. My 9" straight is an unbelievable wanderer at 4-5 mph. The goby lure that kermit made for me is relatively new. Kermit can be reached via email @ [email protected]

really?maybe on the straight one but if you have a jointed one whit good screws placement,post a pics i would like to see that.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)