Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> High Pressure weather tomorrow need advice!

Message Subject: High Pressure weather tomorrow need advice!
Ronix
Posted 11/4/2011 6:29 PM (#523594)
Subject: High Pressure weather tomorrow need advice!

heading out on a western ny lake tomorrow with a buddy of mine who id really like to catch a nice muskie...ive been doing well on this little lake the past few weeks but have been lucky enough to be out in better fishing weather like pre-fronts and low pressure troughs (I know there are no set rules to when good fishing is) but tomorrow is supposed to be 50 degrees, bright sun, and very little wind I think 4 mph ESE changing to a 5-8 mph SE wind later in the day- nice weather for being outside but from mine and im sure many of yours experiences usually not good muskie fishing at all. we will be entirely casting, its a smaller lake that bottoms out right around 30 ft...any pointers on how to possibly see some if any action at all? its going to be in the 20's all night and in the am so will the heat in the morning/day possibly stir anything up? will be there from from sun up to sun down or close to it...any pointers are greatly appreciated!

Mike
Top H2O
Posted 11/4/2011 7:29 PM (#523599 - in reply to #523594)
Subject: RE: High Pressure weather tomorrow need advice!

JUST FISH! And Fish Hard !!

Go deeper than usual .,,,........./ And have some fun, enjoy the day while you can. SHEESHHH!
Oh, fish shallow Too !

Edited by Top H2O 11/4/2011 7:30 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)