Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Guess I'm not young enough to know it all.
- (Added by: KidDerringer)

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> World Championship Musky Lure Building Competition

Frozen
Message Subject: World Championship Musky Lure Building Competition
jbreivogel
Posted 8/20/2011 11:59 AM (#512706)
Subject: World Championship Musky Lure Building Competition

Hi Everyone,

Doug Reuter and I are excited to announce the World Championship Musky Lure Building Competition that will be featured at the 2012 Milwaukee Muskie Expo. We have been working on this for a while and just recently uploaded the announcement to the webpage (see link below). You guys are not only bait makers, but true artists and should be rewarded with a competition to highlight your unbelievable talents, and also show the world what you are capabale of. We are still working on some of the details as well as entry forms to submit your lures. We can't wait to see all of your original creations. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] for further info.

http://www.muskieexpo.com/pages/new-world-championship-handcrafted-...
sworrall
Posted 8/21/2011 11:25 PM (#512884 - in reply to #512706)
Subject: Re: World Championship Musky Lure Building Competition

By the way, this guy has missed the entire point OutdoorsFIRST is sponsoring this contest under contract with the Expo, and all entries will be registered with and displayed in in our booth at the Milwaukee show. The entries will be from builders on this board and others who register with the Expo.

Be nice to hear from the expo before anything is posted. My email is [email protected].

We will get this squared away and announce the finalized contest when it's ready.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)