Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Best choice for MN boat insurance

Reply New post
Message Subject: Best choice for MN boat insurance
Marshall
Posted 4/1/2011 10:22 AM (#490123)
Subject: Best choice for MN boat insurance

I am in the process of moving to MN, from Iowa, and need to change my boat insurance, and thought that I would take moving as an opportunity to shop around a bit as I am more than a little frustrated with the rate increases with Progressive (30% over the last 4 years with no claims or reason for rate hike). I am curious what companies people have been most satisfied with. With progressive, my premium is going to raise by another 20% just for transferring to MN, and I think that is BS. Hell, it nearly costs more to insure my boat than it does to insure my vehicle. I would be grateful for any reviews, good or bad, regarding insurance possibilities in MN. Thanks.

smellslikebass
Posted 4/1/2011 2:25 PM (#490165 - in reply to #490123)
Subject: Re: Best choice for MN boat insurance

My good friend Davin works at hatzung insurance. He is a broker their. Email him at [email protected]
archerynut36
Posted 4/1/2011 2:43 PM (#490169 - in reply to #490123)

call anglers advantage Farm and City insurance, they are really ontop of their game with insurance or call bob L at world wide marine, he actually help F&C come up with their stuff but his does go alot further. i have used them both and this year i went back to F&C just becouse it was a cheaper rate for me... bill
sworrall
Posted 4/1/2011 7:00 PM (#490218 - in reply to #490123)

Call Bob Luellen at World Wide Marine Insurance. He will find you the right coverage.

Watch this video of Bob's presentation on properly insuring your rig from the 2011 National Professional Anglers Association Conference:
http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/watch.asp?id=3376

His website:
http://www.worldwidemarineins.com/
cjrich
Posted 4/2/2011 10:28 AM (#490314 - in reply to #490123)

I agree with Steve.

I signed with Bob Luellen about a year ago. He is very thorough and will take the time to explain any and all questions one might have. Upped the coverage when I added some new electronics and the premium was adjusted immediately (only a few bucks more).

The premiums drop by 5% for every renewal with no previous claims for the calendar year. I think that's a good deal.

Edited by cjrich 4/2/2011 10:29 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)