Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net

Message Subject: Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net
derekrusty
Posted 3/6/2011 9:35 PM (#485479)
Subject: Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net

Has anyone used this net and have any feedback on it? I have limited boat space and would like to purchase one. Thanks!
detroithardcore
Posted 3/7/2011 8:33 AM (#485534 - in reply to #485479)
Subject: Re: Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net

I have one and it's an awesome net! My only complaint is it's a little heavy when fishing alone but it's still a great net. I have had the middle size and big size for Muskie and would tell you to get the biggest one. For the big water I fish I find the smaller Stowmaster for Muskie is just too small. I've had fish get so wrapped up in the netting and even a mid-40" fish was cramped. It's really nice for storage and can be put out of the way creating much more room in your boat. You'll be happy with the net.
Zib
Posted 3/7/2011 8:40 AM (#485536 - in reply to #485479)
Subject: RE: Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net

My buddy has that net & we use it all the time for musky & sturgeon. It's a great net but it is on the heavy side when trying to use it by yourself.
gus_webb
Posted 3/7/2011 9:31 AM (#485550 - in reply to #485479)
Subject: Re: Stowmaster Tournament Series Precision Landing Net

I've got the regular size, and my dad has the large one... all in all, I love 'em. I will say, though, that the fish I'm holding in my little avatar image there managed to rip the old man's net in half- the fish popped one of the loop sides out of the joint in the middle. In defense of the net, though, it was a really big fish, and the old man is much more used to having them netted than he is netting... so he might have screwed something up.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)