Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Molly Baits

Message Subject: Molly Baits
Doug_Kloet
Posted 11/8/2010 9:21 AM (#465914)
Subject: Molly Baits

Just wanted to thank Mike Richardson of Molly Baits. Recently received a few from him and I don't know why I did not get any of these the first time around. Trolled them for about 18 hours now and they have held up really well. This past weekend worked them as a twitch bait and they will run deeper than your average bait of that size. Well worth checking out.

Captain Doug Kloet
http://www.dougkloet.com
MuskieE
Posted 11/8/2010 12:07 PM (#465925 - in reply to #465914)
Subject: RE: Molly Baits

in 18 hours how many fish did you boat?
Fish and Whistle
Posted 11/8/2010 12:16 PM (#465927 - in reply to #465914)

Next to bucktails, the Molly has been the #1 producing bait in my boat for several years running. They can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. I don't have any since they have been back in production but if they are like the originals they are well built and super tough. One of my buddies has a "signature move" that he can get the Molly to do that is like telling a muskie "his kung-fu is no good and his father has no honor"....makes 'em maaaad!
MuskyFix
Posted 11/11/2010 8:36 AM (#466341 - in reply to #465927)

I got a few from Mike and painted them. First time I used one this year, I lost one within 10 cast and caught another musky later on. Great death pause and like doug said they run deeper and stay there.
MRichardson
Posted 11/12/2010 2:21 PM (#466471 - in reply to #465914)
Subject: Re: Molly Baits

Wow, thanks for the kind words gents. Yes the Mollys are available again now. They are exactly the same as the originals and are a great finesse twitch bait (well at least that was the original design intent – they troll well too I hear). They are only on e-bay for now until I can get some cash flow going again. I still need to set up the biz, website, and all. Heck we don’t even have a company name yet, we’ll get there though. We also have a new dive-and-rise jerkbait that will be available over the winter sometime.
Thanks again
Mike
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)