Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Muskies are nasty. They stink. They taste bad. They are hard to catch and will disappoint even the most devoted angler. The lures required cost more than some women's jewelry. The rods and reels require a remortgage of the house. The boat is always worth more than the tow vehicle. Sure beats the hell out of golf.
- (Added by: sworrall)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> New to musky fishing

Message Subject: New to musky fishing
Muddy41
Posted 8/30/2010 8:36 PM (#457434)
Subject: New to musky fishing

Being new to musky fishing and as of this posting I still have not got out to try and out one in the boat. I was thinking of maybe getting involved with a musky club.

I am wondering what is out there for clubs in MN. I live within the metro area, Richfield, and might be interested in joining a club in the near future.

Can I get some info about the different musky clubs in the metro area.

I am hoping to finishing up with buying my gear and getting out to try my luck within the next 2-3 weeks. When I fist was thinking about chasing muskies I started spending time on this site and was amazed at how expensive the sport is. So it is taking me some time to get lures and rod and reels lined up.

So if you could give me names and maybe links to some area clubs that wold be greatly appreciated.

THanks
Mike
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)