Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Central Illinois Help

Message Subject: Central Illinois Help
vmikev
Posted 6/23/2010 7:00 PM (#447056)
Subject: Central Illinois Help

I know groups get together to help with rescues below lakes, i'm looking for a contact in the Peoria area. Looking for help to investigate spillway and organize a rescue if necessary.

Too many reports lately of lake X falling on it's face last two years. With all the rain locally last year and this, wouldn't suprise me if we lost a bunch of fish. Have not had time to investigate myself, just looking for a contact.

Thanks,
Mike
Johnny Lawrence
Posted 6/24/2010 7:31 AM (#447106 - in reply to #447056)
Subject: RE: Central Illinois Help

Is lake X Evergreen? and what kind of a contact are you looking for? DNR, Site Manager, Guide, muskie fishermen in general, outdoor writer?
Dunlap
Posted 6/24/2010 11:45 AM (#447143 - in reply to #447106)

Peoria area I would think Lake X is Storey ....
vmikev
Posted 6/24/2010 1:00 PM (#447157 - in reply to #447056)

Any of the local lakes, non in particular. Simply looking for a contact who has been involved with a rescue or knows who to contact. I have been given a contact.

If specifics are needed, have heard too many reports, and first hand experience with McMaster being low on numbers. Yes I have seen the two big fish that came from there this year. Simply trying to be helpful in our area. Also aware that they do rescues at Evergreen.

Post was not intended to be a guessing game. Figured this forum would yeild some insight to save me a few steps toward the appropriate contacts.

Thanks,
Mike

Edited by vmikev 6/24/2010 1:11 PM
Dewey00
Posted 6/25/2010 1:08 PM (#447308 - in reply to #447056)

I would suggest contacting IDNR Chief of Fisheries Steve Pallo. He can probably give you some of the information you are looking for.

Duane
www.illinoismuskies.com
vmikev
Posted 6/25/2010 1:31 PM (#447311 - in reply to #447056)
Subject: Re: Central Illinois Help

Thanks Duane! Appreciate the contact.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)