Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Lowrance HDS-7m Chartplotter and Structure Scan Control Head

Message Subject: Lowrance HDS-7m Chartplotter and Structure Scan Control Head
ward12
Posted 12/7/2009 7:45 AM (#411284)
Subject: Lowrance HDS-7m Chartplotter and Structure Scan Control Head

I have a Lowrance HDS-7m chartplotter with Insight (unbelievable mapping detail included) and the ability to be the control head for the new structure scan for sale. This chartplotter has nearly-instant position acquisition, great accuracy and super srceen clarity. For details on Insight and other details on the 7m, you should go to Lowrance's website: http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Marine/HDS-High-Definition-System/...

But maybe the best thing about the 7m is that it is the cheapest way to get into a big screen structure scan Lowrance. You can hook-up the 7m to a lowrance structure scan black box and transducer (not included) and enter the unbelievable world of high-detail sonar scanning (Here's an image if you think side-scan and structure scan sonars are hype: http://www.nefga.org/forum/nebraska-fishing-forum/27723-lowrance-st... )

I bought a 7m in August and had an issue with its sensitivity. Lowrance replaced the head unit. I hooked up the replacement in the garage to the power cord and it instantly locked on and works perfectly. Other than that, it has never been used. It has the latest software update installed to allow for structure scan. Included with the new head unit are all accessories (bracket and power cord which were mounted but are like-new), manual, etc.) Retails for $1000. Price is $700 with included insured shipping to lower 48. [email protected]

Edited by ward12 12/7/2009 7:47 AM
ward12
Posted 12/8/2009 5:33 PM (#411601 - in reply to #411284)
Subject: RE: Lowrance HDS-7m Chartplotter and Structure Scan Control Head

price down to $650, plus actual cost of shipping.
esoxjake
Posted 3/19/2010 8:28 AM (#429826 - in reply to #411284)
Subject: Re: Lowrance HDS-7m Chartplotter and Structure Scan Control Head

WARD12
IS THIS UNIT STILL AVAILABLE? IF SO LET ME KNOW ASAP.
THANK YOU
DJ
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)