Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Musky Road rules "Minneapolis" stock a muskie with a ticket purchase

Message Subject: Musky Road rules "Minneapolis" stock a muskie with a ticket purchase
happy hooker
Posted 1/15/2010 1:54 PM (#417504)
Subject: Musky Road rules "Minneapolis" stock a muskie with a ticket purchase

The Musky Road Rules crew have generously offered tickets to our TC chapter and to donate $15 out of every ticket sold to purchase muskies,,thats a healthy fingerling or good down payment on a yearling.

Musky Road rules Minneapolis Clinic
January 30th 10am-4pm
Hilton Garden Inn
Maple Grove
6350 vinewood lane north
Maple Grove,

Tony Grant
Greg Thomas
Jason Hammernick
Luke Ronnestrand
Brad Hoppe
Jim Murphy
Paul Hartman
and forgive me a few more that I cant remember
seminars,poolside,break for lunch
AND DOOR PRIZES!!!

6 Hours with some of the Best Known Musky names for a $50 ticket!!! thats about $8 an hour!!! I cant even get the Neighbor kid to do yard work for that!!! plus the chance at a door prize and helping put a fish in the water that you can catch someday!!!

I attended this one before and in addition to a info packed day and much needed cabin fever/winter blues break I also won a door prize that was worth over half my ticket price.

If you would like to grab a ticket through me and help stock a muskie too please call me and I can meet you somewhere in the metro thorne bros etc I'll be glad to spin over or email me at [email protected]
ph 763-412-6697

for more info on the clinic go to
www.muskyroardrules.com

wasnt sure where to post this so if this should be in another forum please place it there

happy hooker
Posted 1/26/2010 9:44 AM (#419590 - in reply to #417504)
Subject: RE: Musky Road rules "Minneapolis" stock a muskie with a ticket purchase

Commin up this weekend,,this is the "Blahhhh" time of year,no shows here for a while, and the April expo is 2+ months away ,,,
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)