Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> I need to go musky fishing!!!

Message Subject: I need to go musky fishing!!!
BenMuskyHunter247
Posted 10/27/2009 11:00 AM (#406627)
Subject: I need to go musky fishing!!!

I havent wet any of my musky lines since June!!! im going absolutley nuts. Both of my boats (mine and my grandfathers) broke down this summer and neither me or him have had the money to repair them. I was wondering if anyone is planning on going out on pewaukee lake this wednesday or thursday and if i could tag along. I could help pay for gas and other things we might need. This sounds desprate but I'm getting cabin fever in summer, which is hell for a musky fisherman. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you can help me out in some way.

Thanks,
Ben
MuskieMruz
Posted 10/27/2009 6:04 PM (#406686 - in reply to #406627)
Subject: RE: I need to go musky fishing!!!

I thought I was bad going nuts because I go out only once a month! How did you stand it since June?

Any way I wish I was closer as I would gladly go out with you! Sorry in Minnesota and no longer am I assigned to the Wisconsin clients or I would book a client call and fish after wards. Good luck!
muskiewhored
Posted 10/27/2009 6:07 PM (#406688 - in reply to #406627)
Subject: Re: I need to go musky fishing!!!

Call Smokey's rent a boat and go
BenMuskyHunter247
Posted 10/29/2009 8:47 AM (#406902 - in reply to #406686)
Subject: RE: I need to go musky fishing!!!

MuskieMruz - 10/27/2009 6:04 PM

I thought I was bad going nuts because I go out only once a month! How did you stand it since June?

Any way I wish I was closer as I would gladly go out with you! Sorry in Minnesota and no longer am I assigned to the Wisconsin clients or I would book a client call and fish after wards. Good luck![/QU
'
I honestly dont know how i made it this far without going crazyyy. I guess i just had other things to deal with also, like finding a job and joining the marines. but thanks anyways, hope you season ends well!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)